Home Page Lead Text
Welcome to the Annapolis Basin Conference Centre – find the sun setting over the Basin while you make yourself at home.
Annapolis Basin Conference Centre has become a venue proud to maintain traditions of excellence for the past decade. With exceptional service, commitment and integrity, ABCC has helped individuals and organizations host their conference, reunion, reception, retreat, or group booking while keeping with this philosophy.
The Annapolis Basin Conference Centre is located in the historic Cornwallis Park, which is nestled at the southern end of Nova Scotia’s spectacular Annapolis Valley. Our glorious sunsets are only one reason to visit.
- Our venue boasts a panoramic view set on the shores of the Annapolis Basin. We have plenty of room to roam and a beach that stretches over a kilometre to explore.
- With more than 40 different meeting spaces, ranging in size from 250ft.² to 5500ft.², we can offer a well-appointed location for your gathering. Our 588-seat theatre has held many different functions ranging from dance & theatrical productions as well as business seminars and conferences.
- We have 159 guest rooms with private baths as well as additional opportunities for shared accommodations! We have a variety of room types ranging from Queen Suites with pillow top mattresses to dorm-style accommodation with shared washroom facilities. We have rooms to suit every need and budget.
- We can offer food services catering to special dietary requests as well. Our food and beverage department can customize a menu to suit the need or occasion. We can arrange for a fun, themed dinner or economy services too!
- We are neighbours with the Fundy YMCA where aquatics, fitness, and fun are frequently offered. Guests of ABCC receive a complimentary guest pass to the YMCA as well!
- The possibilities for cultural and educational guest experiences are abundant both on and offsite in the local area too. Nearby hiking trails, golf courses, whale-watching, amusement parks, historic sites, Acadian communities, Mi’kmaq First Nations culture, the world’s highest tides, finest seafood, and so much more!