Two - Night Convention Package
Wishing to plan a convention for your Association, Club or fellow Hobbyists?
Not sure where to start? Let us help!
With a dedicated Event Planner and a Program Development Coordinator, we can guide and assist with your program, entertainment, food services, marketing, and even your budget!
ABCC offers over 35,000 square footage in 40 fully furnished meeting areas. Champlain Hall can easily accommodate large groups for a banquet, trade show, or competition. The Theatre can seat 588 for a seminar or for entertaining purposes. Depending on your group's need, we also have large areas of outdoor, green space. North and South Lodge can accommodate over 350 people for your overnight guests.
A sandy beach, a waterfront property and magnificent sunsets are just a sample of the natural beauty that surrounds the Annapolis Basin Conference Centre. Attendees can enjoy a swim at the Fundy YMCA, relax in the Spa Room, or participate in one of the fitness classes.
All-inclusive packages offer private guest rooms with standard amenities and plated dinner service or shared economy units and cafeteria service depending on your group's needs and budget.
Sample Package includes*:
- Two nights' accommodations in a private guest room (based on single occupancy)
- Two hot, buffet breakfast
- Two buffet lunches
- One dinner in main dining room
- Morning and afternoon nutritional breaks
- Audio visual equipment which includes a data projector, screen, flipchart with paper & markers
- Standard meeting room with drinking water
- Bartending services (based on a minimum of 30 persons)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary pass to the Fundy YMCA with guest stay
- Access to the Games Room with pool, snooker, shuffleboard and darts
- Recreational areas
Package starts at $279 +HST per person - based on single occupancy.
(Double and family packages also available. Please inquire for further information.)
Check out additional A La Carte Options to complete your weekend stay. We're between Digby (Whale Watching!) and Annapolis (Historical Sites and Gardens) and 10 km from Upper Clements Parks.
*Subject to availability, seasonality, weather and group size, minimum 10 people